[thelist] Linking up Microsoft VSS to a web page?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 13:03:14 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

We want to publish some of our internal documents to a local
intranet. Currently these documents are stored in VSS for versioning,
etc. There is a "shadow" directory (a copy or something, not sure
exactly) of a bunch of VSSs into one.

Anyway - they want to know if there is a way to mimic that VSS
directory on a web page - tie it together. When I upload
documentA.doc, they want the web page(s) that have the link to it to
update as well.

Is this a pipe dream or is it possible somehow?

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

There is no missing link, just a fist shaken toward God.