[thelist] Cold Fusion

Michael Dinowitz mdinowit at houseoffusion.com
Fri May 14 16:10:34 CDT 2004

If there's a bug in CF, I just write a workaround for it and report it to
Macromedia. They put out a patch and all is good. I know open source is nice and
all but it's not God's gift to the world. There are some that are so biased
against anything non-open sourced that they blind themselves to the benefits of
a program.
As was stated, there are literally thousands of extensions, custom tags, user
defined functions and more written by people in the community and distributed as
open source. Open source on a closed source platform, but open source none the
less.

--
Michael Dinowitz
House of Fusion