[thelist] Cold Fusion

Thomas Klepl lists at klepl.com
Sat May 15 17:34:02 CDT 2004

Would just like to mention that I host CF sites with three different shared
hosting providers and they all allow secure usage of file manipulation tags
(cffile, cfdirectory) within the web root. Also, CFCs are not global to all
sites--not sure where you read that. And as someone else said, datasource
user/pass is not a problem if you set these globally in application
variables.

Assuming you use the latest version of ColdFusion and you are experienced
enough to set up the server properly, I don't see how it would be a
nightmare.

Tom