[thelist] mailto with complete subject and message body

Dan CRACIUN dcsquare at myrealbox.com
Mon May 17 07:46:58 CDT 2004

Hi all,

One of my clients wants to have on the article pages a link that will
open the viewers mail client with the subject and message body allready
filled (and the to: left blank):
subject: Article no. 1592: Some title;
body: article contents

Is this possible? So far my googling turned out nothing. I seem to
recall I've seen somewhere a link that completed the to and subject
lines in the mail client, but not the body too.
I know I can do it server side with a form, but the client doesn't want
to use it's smtp server, but the viewers mail account.

TIA,
Dan CRACIUN