[thelist] Flash - web standards and accessibility

Jason Robbins evolt at whisky-fudge.org.uk
Tue May 18 07:16:33 CDT 2004

Hey,

I have a client who would like me to produce a standards compatible
site, but who would also like to have a flash header on it. So my
question is how can I include a flash header and still make the site
pass the accessibility standards? Surly flash causes problems with those
who are not able to use browser with flash plug-ins, or who need larger
text, ect ect ect.

Any insights would be usefull, links or personal knowledge.

Jas
--
Jason Robbins
evolt at whisky-fudge.org.uk