[thelist] Re: [BNM] connecting a sunbox to ntl modem

Dave Phelan dphelan at pavilion.co.uk
Thu May 20 14:52:54 CDT 2004

Alex,

At 14:55 19/05/2004 +0100, Alex Beston wrote:
>I have a sun IPX with  debian & im trying to connect to my broadband account.
>Does anyone know which config files to alter  / daemons i have to run in
>order to access the net?
>I know i have to set it to DHCP but in which file with what syntax I
>havent the faintest idea.

man dhcpcd

That should get you pointed in the right direction
Or try the appropriate HOWTO at www.tldp.org

HTH
Dave Ph

  Dave Phelan CCIE#3590   ICQ: 50180416    GSM: +44 (0)7740 186987
  dphelan at pavilion.co.uk                 http://www.davephelan.org

  "It may be the warriors that get the glory, but it's the
  engineers that build society" -- B'lanna Torres, ST:Voyager 7.10