[thelist] Google rankings slipping

raditha dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Fri May 21 23:46:44 CDT 2004

Amy Johnson wrote:

>Hi.  I had one website that completely lost its Google ranking in
>December and one that lost it this month (resulting in an end to its
>once-lucrative sales).  Is there a forum where Google rankings are
>discussed?  I'd love a clue as to what Google is doing differently now.
google changes it's algorithm very frequently, that's probably why the
number of referalls dropped. Despite all what you hear about page rank,
it's not 'the factor'. If you do a search for a almost any term and look
at the PR for the top 10 results you will see what I mean.

Raditha Dissanayake.
Sneak past the PHP file upload limits.