[thelist] HTML Tutorial

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Sun May 23 20:03:11 CDT 2004

It's not free in dead tree format, but a good starting point is Jeffrey
Zeldman's book Designing With Web Standards published by New Riders.  There
is a reason why Zeldman is so popular.  It is available treeless via Safari
Bookshelf, which I believe offers a two week free trial - enough time to
read Zeldman's book if you're on a tight budget.  I can state openly that
Zeldman changed my outlook big time toward web standards, semantic HTML and
accessibility.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
www.NeptuneWebworks.com