[thelist] Cold Fusion

Johnson, Christopher (MTO) Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca
Tue May 25 15:57:11 CDT 2004

Just like any form of server technology, as long as you setup your
development environment to match your hosting environment, then the upload
should work everytime.

This is just as applicable to Apache/PHP as it is to CF. If you use php and
are using libraries that are not installed on your hosting server, then
whatever you upload is not going to work.

Chris