[thelist] The One-Week Website

Clayton Smith clayton at geni-us.com
Wed May 26 13:05:10 CDT 2004

Yes.. but it depends what kind of store options you'll need.
I've used http://www.oscommerce.com/ and had to change a lot of it since
I had to implement an 8000+ rows / fucked up structure.
Although, currently I'm writing a highly flexible admin tool which will
be the 'core' of future ecommerce sites, the rest of the work will be
planting a template and category / product browsing / shipping which is
merely a happy problem.
The problem with osCommerce is that it's hard to change the 'look' and
'feel' without gutting a lot of their code.

-c