[thelist] CC Processing for Theater?

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Thu May 27 09:32:25 CDT 2004

Technically you are under the 'high risk' category for cc processing due
to the potential charge backs and cancellations in your business, so the
option of using a straightforward integration system such as worldpay or
protx is out of the question, unless you already take cc payments???

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/