[thelist] What is wrong here? PHP not showing...or something else

Mark Joslyn Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com
Thu May 27 16:12:45 CDT 2004

Nope - nevermind - That was not the case regarding the opening <? tag.

markJ

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Tom Dell'Aringa
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 2:02 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] What is wrong here? PHP not showing...or something else

Take a look at:

http://www.sparklesparties.com/schedule.php

You can see the php code for the calendar showing up. IN addition, the
navigation and sidebars disappeared off the site, as well as the footer. I
cannot figure out what happened.

My LAME web host upgraded accounts, and this is what I ended up with. What
did they upgrade? Who knows, they didn't tell me.

Don't EVER USE AMZWEB.com - EVER. This is the latest in a long line of
issues I've had with them.

If anyone has a clue, let me know.

Tom

=====