[thelist] Filling up with the left overs

Marcus Andersson marcus at bristav.se
Sat May 29 06:52:06 CDT 2004

Sorry for not being more specific.

One of the problems is that the layouts are generated based on XML. So the cases varies a bit. They are never
absolutely positioned (in this case), they are always positioned relative but the float may vary depending on
the "layout manager" chosen in the XML (sometimes unset, sometimes float:left and sometimes float:right
(rarely though)).

/Marcus

ps. Are there any _really_ good CSS dedicated lists out there? (this one is pretty good but not dedicated)