[thelist] cropping images or photography

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Jun 1 17:48:08 CDT 2004

Message from A Maynes (6/1/2004 04:13 PM)
>Hey that's a really good idea, I hadn't thought of that!
>
>With new products coming daily and added daily with different colours
>and materials we could give him/her a full time job!

As opposed to giving you a full-time job, I'm assuming in addition to your
web development duties? One or two products is one thing. 300 is a lot though.

But hey it's your time and money right. If you enjoy battling with lighting
and Photoshopping then go for it.

>Do you have any more really useful tips, if so please keep them to
>yourself.

You mean like explaining how to adjust the white balance using the curves
command in Photoshop as I did in my previous email?

I wonder if your feathers aren't ruffled because I suggested there's a
better/faster/easier/more efficient way to get the photos you need than you
being a weekend photo-warrior.

regards.

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/