[thelist] Controlling one Flash movie from another

Christopher Joseph christopher at ideadesigners.com
Wed Jun 2 11:05:44 CDT 2004

Something like...

Child Movie

Frame 1 (new Frame): add actionscript [stop();]
Frame 2 (original frame 1): add frame label "MyAppropriate
FrameLabelForOriginalFrame1"
Frame 151 (original frame 150): add frame label "MyAppropriate
FrameLabelForOriginalFrame150"

Parent Movie:

...add to main timeline.

MyButtonInstanceName.onRelease = function() {
	loadMovieNum(child.swf,2);
	_level2.gotoAndPlay("MyAppropriate FrameLabelForOriginalFrame150");
}

--
Christopher Joseph

-------------------