[thelist] Which is more Semantically Correct(tm) ??

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Wed Jun 2 16:14:57 CDT 2004

Hello Workers of the Web,

I am making a summary page with a list of Course Titles and some various
attributes of each.  It's analogous to the old card catalog in libraries.
For each "card" the script outputs a small table with th's for the attribute
key and a td for the value.  I am trying to decide whether it would be
better to use a tables or DL/DT/DD structure for this.  A sample page is
available at:
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/evolt/cards/
(the actual script takes content from SQL Server).

Any input would be appreciated.

Also, if the consensus is to use a DL structure, links to any tips on
styling a DL would be appreciated as well!  :)

TIA,

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
NeptuneWebworks.com