[thelist] Contribute2

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Jun 3 08:15:25 CDT 2004

<snip author="Justin">Can anyone offer some past experiences to look out
for, to support this option or whatever. Does it mesh well with good CSS and
standards etc. Thanks in advance.
</snip>

I know this was a bug in Contribute. I haven't checked it out on C2 yet. I
discovered the lack of support for editing pages with iframe's. You could
not edit the parent page. C only let you edit the iframe. I let MM know
about it pretty quickly. Oddly just after C was released C2 came out.

Overall, I really like the program and have recommended it my clients. For
an extra hundred bucks to allow the client the ability to maintain content
themselves is wonderful in their eyes. They don't have to be charged
$30/hour for you change the 't' to a 'T'.