[thelist] Option Value change

Clayton Smith clayton at geni-us.com
Fri Jun 4 08:44:30 CDT 2004

you change the values easily.
but I don't fully understand what you mean by "is there a way to change
the value="foo" in a seperate file. And if so, can i do it for different
options? "
why would you change it in a seperate file?  you can change the value
with javascript in the current file.
I was about to write a possible solution but when do you want the option
to have its value changed?

-c