[thelist] Best software for business class email marketing (not spam tools)

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Jun 5 01:02:23 CDT 2004

Microsoft offers http://www.bcentral.com. Dunno if they have a plan that
meets your needs, though they do have a Small Business section.

Cheers
Ken

From: "Jonathan" <j at firebright.com>
Subject: [thelist] Best software for business class email marketing (not
spam tools)

: Howdy all -
:
: I'm doing a cost evaluation for a client that sends about 60k emails a
month
: to customers (LARGE business).  They're spending a little bit of cash
(just
: a *wee* bit -- grin) every month to do it, and I am looking for a more
: effective email marketing solution for them.  It's got to have advanced
: reporting, such as what some Enterprise software solutions have, but
they're
: looking to do it on a budget.
:
: I'm NOT looking for an introductory service like most of the ones I've
seen
: on this list.  More something that would be used in a Fortune 2k kind of
: company.
:
: Thanks tons for any hints in advance. ;-)