[thelist] Mail enable conflict?

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Mon Jun 7 05:52:33 CDT 2004

Hi Ken

It seems that the extra processor was added a while a go.  The update
was a windows update which the extra processor found difficult to
recognise, so it appears that the confiuration at the time of
installation wasn't correct.  Its now ok :) and mail enable had nothing
to do with the problem it was n updated patch from MS

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/