[thelist] [Site Check] http://www.saveinverclyderoyal.com

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Thu Jun 10 02:41:57 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 20:16, Kasimir K wrote:
> > - In Gecko your "save" title in the green is not showing up. It is
> > being covered up by the body. IE is fine but I think you want to fix
> > that.
>
> In Mozilla too. Could it be the <p> around the logo text? Maybe you
> could remove that?

<tip type="browsers and rendering engines" author="Tim Beadle">
Mozilla is a browser. Gecko is the HTML rendering engine used by
Mozilla, Firefox, Camino, Epiphany, Galeon, Netscape 6+ and probably
others.
</tip>
--
Tim Beadle <tim.beadle at iop.org>

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.