[thelist] Re: Site Review please - TruGreen.com

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 09:21:25 CDT 2004

--- Michael Harrington <mike0351 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Tom,
> I checked it on another computer that I have running XP and IE 6.0
> and the search button is there. I can see the search button if I do
> a print preview. If I enter a search word such as ants and
> try to click all around the search box, nothing happens. I took
> your page and uploaded it to a sub web of a Web site
> (http://www.hopehousedaycare.org/trugreen/), and the search button
> is there,
> but below the box. I reset IE to all defaults and still no button.
> Strange!

Thanks Michael, still not sure what is happening but I am looking
into it. In the meantime, can you take that test page down for me - I
don't want google to spider it and get confused :) Thanks a lot!!!

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.crossandthrone.com/ - Eternal Life