[thelist] Talking to exchange

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com
Mon Jun 14 11:40:10 CDT 2004

Ken Schaefer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You wish to connect to Exchange? Or you wish to interogate a PST
> file? I'm not sure how you do the latter...

I may need to do both.  The emails I need to parse occasionally get
archived to a .pst.  I haven't received the specifics yet of how often
they get archived, and how far back I need to go in parsing emails, so I
don't know yet if I'll need to be able to parse emails in a .pst.  If I
do at all, it should be a one-shot deal and after that I'll have a
nightly routine to parse un-archived emails.