[thelist] Retainer Arrangements

Dan Romanchik danr at webpublishinggroup.com
Wed Jun 16 10:31:08 CDT 2004

I have this kind of arrangement with several clients and love it, although I
don't couch it in quite those terms. The way I work it is that I provide a
certain amount of "development and maintenance services" for a set fee. I
come up with the fee based on the number of hours I think I'll spend on the
site and my hourly rate. The client never need know how many hours I
actually spend working on his or her site.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564