[thelist] system requirements for Netscape 4.x vs recent browsers

Yon yon_demon at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 16 12:38:40 CDT 2004

Look and cry:

  Well, first of all, I recommend NOT to do a page for eache browser, if
it complains with the standard and looks _similar_ in the 3 biggest
browsers ([Ms Internet Explorer 5/6], [Mozilla/Netscape 6.x/7.x] and
[Opera]) it's okay.

  Second, don't deppend of browsers! Use _only_ the w3c recomendation
for the web protocols you use (html/xhtml,css..)

  Third, NN 4 it's only used for 0,13% in the world... maybe equally for
your customers.

  See you, Yon.

     Yon                    yon_demon at yahoo.es
                              http://yon.k2r.net
  "Solo hay 10 tipos de personas:
     las que entienden el binario y las que no"