[thelist] system requirements for Netscape 4.x vs recent browsers

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Thu Jun 17 03:51:45 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 17:42, Sarah Sweeney wrote:
> Does anyone have anything to add to this? Any suggestions or other
> arguments for not bothering with Netscape 4.x? (Personally, I'd prefer
> to just make sure that a site's contents are readable/usable in NN4, but
> not worry about making them pretty.)
>
> FYI, in the case of this particular client, the number of visitors using
> Netscape 4.x is approximately 4% and decreasing steadily all the time.

http://alistapart.com/articles/netscape/

Tim
--
Tim Beadle <tim.beadle at iop.org>

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.