[thelist] mySQL/PHP - INSERT not working [UPDATED]

Mr. Tenuta dtportnoy at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 17 11:13:22 CDT 2004

Looks like you missed the line I posted. You need to specify the db name
right after you connect using mysql_connect. Here's the line.

mysql_select_db("dbname", $conn);         // choose DB once connected
($conn)

Thanks for the heads up on those php facts, i'm still quite new, but this
mailing list is amazing and full of knowledge! Best of luck,

Lawrence