[thelist] BaseCamp

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Jun 17 14:01:18 CDT 2004

--------------------------------
>I've been using it for about 4 months now with great success.

Hi Maximillian

What's your experience, do customers really use this interface for
messages, or do they still rely on email? I mean, I still have a
hard time to 'force' them to use email instead of calling me up
all the time... or is this not crucial to use the app efficiently?
--------------------------------

So far, pretty good.  My two biggest clients use it constantly.  Plus the
messages/posts have an option to email member(s) of the client company as
well.  I give my clients a one-click login link and tell them to put in
their favorites, so it's no more difficult than using email - plus it's more
organized.  The app can still be efficient even if they like the phone too
much, but I've been explaining that there are long term benefits to having
most communication in one organized, fulltext-searchable location.  Plus, it
exports to XML for archiving if that's your bag.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
www.NeptuneWebworks.com
voice: 541-302-1438