[thelist] Is Target dead

Manuel González Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Fri Jun 18 11:19:41 CDT 2004

El vie, 18-06-2004 a las 16:52, Sarah Sweeney escribió:

> Deciding not to use the XHTML strict doctype simple because it does not
> support target seems like a very extreme solution to me. I think this is
> a case where people (like me) agree with what the W3C recommends for
> XHTML strict, and agree with /almost all/ elements and/or attributes
> that have been deprecated - except the target attribute :)

Decisions between XHTML (vs HTML), Strict (vs Transitional) and opening links in new windows may be reasoned and well informed,
but i bet the vast majority of them aren't. Obviously, your mere presence in discussions like this puts you on the good side of the Force
:)

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net