[thelist] a quick tutorial on ecommerce (for client)

Jeniffer C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Mon Jun 21 19:44:22 CDT 2004

Anyone have a good bookmark that explains to the completely uninitiated the
different parts of an ecommerce project? Something that would help a client
understand the difference between the merchant account, the gateway, the
shopping cart, etc? My client's client (I'm in a contractor position on this
one) will need a quick education on the subject, and the middle man on this
one is even less knowledgeable. My own explanations are getting lost in
translation. *G*)

Jeniffer C. Johnson
OffLead Productions
http://www.offlead.com