[thelist] Adding title with css

Andreas Wahlin Andreas.Wahlin at ufl.gu.se
Thu Jun 24 04:31:46 CDT 2004

I often have a pack of pdf dokuments in a row, and to denote a pdf
dokument, I used to have images, but then I realized that I should have
a list and change the list markers to these images like so (css code):

ul.pdf {
	list-style-image: url(/images/i_pdf.gif);
}

Then I got tired of having to always type in titles on the links to the
pdf documents, cus I think that's a good thing to have, so I wondered if
I could further the automation process by adding title in some way with
css, this would be my ideal code:

ul.pdf a {
	title: "PDF-link";
}

Is something like this possible?
Then defining a list of pdf documents would be as simple as

<ul>
</ul>

Rather than

<ul>