[thelist] css background height

Kent Leahy-Trill kent at emotionmediagroup.com
Sun Jun 27 17:07:10 CDT 2004

I have 2 issues with a css built page.

One: In the container called mainbody, there is a background image
(5.gif - green with squiggly edge) that I want to cover the full
height from top nav bar to the bottom nav bar ie. the height of the
tallest of either the sidebar or content text. What is happening is
that the background will only be as long as the main content text.
I've tried numerous things without success. It seems like an easy
fix??

My second issue: What you will notice when reducing the browser
window width is that the header images stay at 600px and the rest of
the page continues to reduce. It seems to function OK but doesn't
look great. Is there any way that I can set a minimum width (600px)
for a container that is within another container that is set to a
percentage of page size?

http://www.emotionmediagroup.com/test/mm/index.html
http://www.emotionmediagroup.com/test/mm/mm.css

Thanks