[thelist] Dear fellows: Be carefull in your job, very carefull

Richard Davey rich at launchcode.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 13:12:40 CDT 2004

Hello,

MS> Well said Kasimir.  I would go even further.  From experience in dealing
MS> with web business owners, I am wondering that the lack of a mailto: link
MS> should be costing any significant potential.

If people cannot get in touch with you - they will nearly always give
up though. It is fair to assume it would cause /some/ problems.

On the plus side - screwing up the mailto link at least means the OP
has avoided causing them to get spam-bot harvested for the past 2 years ;)

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde