[thelist] how did you learn?

John.Brooking at sappi.com John.Brooking at sappi.com
Tue Jun 29 14:36:13 CDT 2004

> From: "RUST Randal" <RRust at COVANSYS.com>
> Anyone remember HotMetal Pro or Adobe PageMill?

How about Hot Dog? I tried that one for a while...

I guess it's a sign that the industry is maturing, that enough time has gone
by we are now waxing nostalgic about those heady early days... ;-)

<smart-ass comment> When I was a boy, we had to type the page one line at a
time into the DOS EDLINE program, and CGI programs were written in compiled
GW-Basic! But we were happy then... </smart-ass comment>

- John
--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity