[thelist] Re: Dear fellows: Be carefull in your job, very carefull

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 29 20:15:06 CDT 2004

I am sure Joan's client has never made a mistake or one that "cost" him or his
company considerable dollars.

I have had professional printers tell me that they have had a dozen people
look over a job before it is printed and no one finding a mistake. After the
job is run, there is a mistake and it stands out like a sore thumb.

None of us are perfect and we will make small and big mistakes in life.
As the axiom goes, learn from your mistake and move on. It will be
Unfortunate that this client will not give you a recommendation now.

But like someone else mentioned in this thread, this client is trying to
pass blame for poor sales onto the nearest scapegoat. If someone really
wanted his product/service and did not get a response from their e-mail,
they would make a phone call. After all, good e-mail addresses get blacklisted
all the time.