[thelist] Word for websites?

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 20:59:31 CDT 2004

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but today I actually got chewed out at work
because I rolled my own xml/javascript/html mockup of a complex
navigation system that a co-worker had worked out in PowerPoint. The
message I was given is I should have just saved the HTML directly from
PowerPoint. Word for websites? I guess the message is that if it is
faster or a one-click solution it is better.

Diane

On Wednesday, June 30, 2004, at 04:07 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> Re: [thelist] Word for websites?
***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown