[thelist] three usability questions

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Jul 1 23:56:14 CDT 2004

Thanks for the thoughts ...

Does anybody have examples of sites where the main text is close to
100% window width with horizontally arranged navigation that can
accommodate a large number of links in multiple levels?

As a couple folks have second guessed me on the usefulness of the
various content to various audiences: "please don't second guess me!".
I used a fictional example as I'm kinda complaining about the client.
Here's a better fictional example: It's a site about nuclear energy and
contains arcane research papers for nuclear physicists, arcane articles
on nuclear energy law for energy lawyers, and "What is nuclear energy?"
material for the adult public as well as for third graders.
--
- Erik Mattheis
612 377 2272