[thelist] Internationalisation

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 3 03:31:26 CDT 2004

unfortunately the usage is to have a french word for each technical
terms even if some english words are commonly used in technical
writings, for example "frames" in french "cadres" a "frameset" = "jeu de
cadres"
I prefer when french authors use english terms directly in their text
but that's me because I like english.

see this exemple :
http://www.ben2boot.com/tech/articles/css/selecteurs/

cheers