[thelist] Limit Connection per IP

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sat Jul 3 15:47:53 CDT 2004

You can use mod_rewrite for a lot of useful stuff, like refusing
connections from particular user agents (like download accelerators or
email harvesters) and preventing people from embedding your images in
their html. So blocking those user agents would be an option.

Here is a module that limits connections per IP address:
http://modules.apache.org/search?id=241

--
- Erik Mattheis
612 377 2272