[thelist] Dynamically switching TR order?

Jason Lustig jasonlustig at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 4 16:31:36 CDT 2004

Diane Soini wrote:

> I know you didn't want to sort alphabetically, but perhaps this table
> sorting javascript has some code or principle that would be of use to you:

Yeah, that's what Randy pointed out. It's real cool code, I'm using the
basic principal of rebuilding tables from it, after switching my two
rows. The only problem is that I have my buttons (images with a JS link
to my switching function) in the rows themselves, so when I switch two
rows, those buttons - with the functions hard-coded - also move. I need
them to stay in the same rows all the time, I might switch back those
cells if I can manage it.

It's coming along fairly well, when I get it working properly I'll post
it as a tip. :)

Jason