[thelist] Identify a Web Crawler's request

David Travis dwork at macam.ac.il
Tue Jul 6 17:24:43 CDT 2004

Hi Jason,

After your post I will surely check Firefox, which I admit I did not test at
all. Basically I found that only IE provides me a proper solution for Hebrew
sites.

Again, I am not speaking about simple HTML sites, but also advanced CSS/CSS2
styles as well. For some reason Netscape failed to display my page properly,
even though it was a simple table with padding...

Bye, and thanks, David.