[thelist] Domain questions

divaone lparis1 at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 09:28:50 CDT 2004

marc: No, not exactly but thanks for a great resource :)

Stephen: Thanks, but I would like to find websites that employ a *.web.com
domain name, not a query of any one particular website. In other words, a
list of sites from alpha.web.com to zeta.web.com. I hope I've done better at
stating this.

Thanks much,
divaone~