[thelist] MP3 BG music player

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jul 7 11:55:39 CDT 2004

Hello again.

I'm in need of a way to play mp3's at random in the background while a visit
is browsing through the site.  We've decided to put any controls/player
devices in a popup so that we don't have to use frames to maintain
continuity.  Anybody have any suggestions on the best/right way to do this?

Oh yeah, there are a number of music files, all mp3.  The player should be
able to run through the playlist in random or sequential order.  I have not
problem with any JS, if that's needed to make it work.

Any thoughts would be appropriate.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.