[thelist] CSS + DIVS vs Tables

mike stevens mikesteven at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:42:44 CDT 2004

Michael,

Get used to having problems with IE and CSS.... there are so many.
What you want to do can be accomplished but wont be easy... at least
the first time. You'll spend most of that time working out
cross-browser issues but once you do it'll be better... promise.  I
posted a link to css articles on alistapart.com earlier today but
here's a good one for what you're trying to do.

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/slashdot/

It doesn't cover everything but will help you with your wrapping
problem and give you a pretty good head start on the rest.