[thelist] MP3 BG music player

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jul 7 15:30:25 CDT 2004

Thanks for the good idea regarding flash.  The ability to stream will be
very useful indeed.

I've googled, just as you recommended, for Flash players.  I see a few
tutorials, but nothing prepackaged.  Any ideas where I can find something
pre-built?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.