[thelist] SEO and dynamic URL's

Michael Dinowitz mdinowit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:19:33 CDT 2004

That's just not true. I've got 10's of thousands of pages indexed by
Google alone and they're mostly dynamic. OK, I do use SES urls (search
engine safe), but I also have an ampersand in some of them. A SEO firm
that helped me out said that search engines will index a dynamic page
from a static one, but will not index a dynamic page from a dynamic
one.
Point is, an url like:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/messages.cfm/threadid=33758&forumid=4
will be indexed with no problem at all. Yes, I should change the
ampersand to something else but it's not at the top of my list. My top
thing to do is finish a paper on SES urls and how to do them
effectively. Anyone interested will find it in the next hour at
Houseoffusion.com and/or Fusionauthority.com

--
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com