[thelist] e-newsletter services

Jonathan Dillon j at firebright.com
Thu Jul 8 15:16:31 CDT 2004

We use constant contact for a couple of clients, and I would consider it a
good solution for email marketing.  It's a little bit on the hokey side in
terms of the number of fields that must be filled out (for legal
compliance), but they're very good about making sure they keep their ips
clean (meaning more of your emails will get properly delivered).

I'd recommend them.