[thelist] localhost Apache problem

Tim Burgan email at timburgan.com
Fri Jul 9 01:33:23 CDT 2004

Hi Anthony,

>     Check the pathing for image sources and CSS in your HTML doc. If
>     any paths are hard coded, they won't display correctly since you

Thanks for your reply, all my links are relative, unfortunately.

In the screenshot of the localhost, it appears that the html is being
swapped all over the place.

The text on the top of the localhost image is from the bottom of the
sites copy, then the page starts all over again.

*eg this is what is appears to be doing. - yes, i have spelt is xt1
instead of text1, because that's what its doing*
xt1 text1 text1</p>

*when it sould be:*

Thanks

Any more suggestions