[thelist] CSS list item navbar question

Stringer-Hye, Suellen suellen.stringer-hye at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jul 9 09:54:26 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have a CSS question that I thought maybe you all could help me
with. I have a horizontal navbar created from a styled <ul> tag.

<http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/testweb/navbar_test.html>

It may look a little funny right now because you will only be able
to see some small colored squares which when you hover over them
become black. I'd like to extend this to a sublevel menu i.e when
you hover over the colored bars a menu drops down. I have found
code that will do this but it doesn't seem to work when the hover
is already specified in the top level--a feature I don't want to
lose. If anyone can help me with this I would be forever grateful?

Thanks in advance,

Suellen