[thelist] printing question

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Fri Jul 9 14:03:02 CDT 2004

I have a simple html page that is a pop-up with results of a staff
directory search.

Right now I have a simple button that uses window.print() when clicked
to print the
page.

I would like to have more control of the printed page through formating.
Currently the Print and Close buttons show and the paper margins cut-off
the Title.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.